Monday 28 December 2015

Christmas Candles by Sweat Escape Digi

Hi all,

I love the non traditional Xmas colours I use with this Christmas Candle Digi, by Sweat Escape. I have decided to get a head start for 2016 Xmas cards! As I was so slack for this Xmas...

I have entries this card int the Sweat Escape December 2015 challenge theme - use your favourite embellishment. I used my die cuts. I like how I have cut out the bottom of this and had some of he Digi stick out from each side at he bottom.



I also thought it would be a good idea to start recording the colours I use in each project. As I'm always trying to remember what I used previously to get a certain colour, and it doesn't always work....!

Used Copic Sketch Markers
Green - G28, G24, G21
Red - R29, R27, R24, R22
Gold - Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13
Orange - YR07, YR04
Aqua - BG49, BG34, BG23
Pink - RV14, RV13, RV 11
Grey - W5, W3, W1, W0

Distress ink - Peacock Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment