Monday 25 April 2016

Faery Ink Challenge - Kitty Fae Digi

Hi all,

My entry to Faery Ink challenge - theme Kitty Fae Digi

I had a little fun with this one, thinking outside the "mushroom"!!!

I have merged another Digi from Art by Sah - mushrooms, with Kitty Fae by Faery Ink.

Creating the background from what I have learnt through the Kit & Clowder Create and Learn Classes. Which you can find here - http://www.kitandclowder.com. They are so much fun to do and always have new technique to learn.

I rarely work with oranges, so a bit out of my comfort zone. But I enjoyed the journey!


Here are the copic colour combos I have used - 

Kitty - YR20, YR21, YR23, YR 24, YR27 & Gold Uni-ball pen

Nose and ears - E04, R20

Mushrooms - Orange - Y21, YR02, YR04, YR07, E15, E18
                      Brown - E41, E43, E44
                      White - Molotow White Pen

Grass - YG03, G21, YG63, YG67, G99

Clouds - C0, C1, C3, C5

Sky - B91

Thanks Bec xx


No comments:

Post a Comment